Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hold the phone the book has been changed...

Hopefully you didn't buy the book previously listed,and if you did then Misty will gladly pay you for it. (just kidding!) If you did hold on to it and she can suggest it again when it's her turn again as it might actually be available by then. She sent an email and a message on FB but since this is the Official blog of our little but pretty neat book club it needed it's official display on our site. Patting myself on the back as we speak for getting a background with books on it ;) So the new book is HELL HOUSE by Richard Matheson. It's a horror novel is you can't tell my the title. This opens up a whole new genre to our club and now I think we can move on to other genres, like erotica, just kidding again but in that kinda of mad way that I have to read a horror novel. (I'm really teasing Misty but I swear if this book freaks me out you are so going to hear about it for a while)

Have fun reading this book and once Misty lets us know the date and place of the meeting we'll get it out to you. It's probably going to be somewhere like the cemetery or the Radison Hotel Either way I'm sure it will be a chilling discussion.

No comments: