Friday, November 17, 2006

Book Club Name

Hi all!
Well it looks like I gave the book club a name without getting permission from anyone. Just kidding, I would never do that, although I do like the name "TwelveOaks". We can discuss names and change them whenever you want, just recommend a name for discussion. And if anyone can tell me why I like that name I will give them a special surprise at the next meeting. Ok so I know you all are wondering why a blog! I thought it would be easier to have a dedicated page for the BC than the e-mail situation, since some e-mails were going to everyone and some only to selected people. Here we have a page that everyone can go to, post and do a discussion. Also we can us this page for out of towners that might want to read our books if they can go to the meeting. So if you have a friend who you think should read this book but can't attend our meetings then send them this blog site, and then we can discuss the book.
Now here is the deal, Shane is too busy to do my blog page for me, (also I think the fact that this isn't the first page or website I had him design and then didn't stick too also made him refuse to help me, although he did sweetly give me this link), so now I have to update the page and I am not good at it so give me some slack about it.
Ok, well that is all I have for now. Hope you all are doing good and either have read or are reading our second selection The Kite Runner.

Natalie
The O'Hara

(again you will get a prize if you know why that is important, but you must be specific)

No comments: