Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And now for Christmas...........

Hello all!
Hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving! We had a good time in Grants with our family, hopefully you all had a good time as well. I have to say that I was very upset that A Christmas Story wasn't on, but I made it through the day! Yesterday I put up our tree, and Kennedy has only eaten one glass ornament, and has only thrown away one mini house!!!lol It will be interesting to see how she reacts to presents under the tree. Ava decorated her mini tree, and is closer to liking Santa! Also if you listen to 99.5 it's x-mas music 24/7. I love it, Shane not so much.lol Oh well, it only comes once a year!

Have a Merry Christmas Month

Natalie
(Did you know that Natalie mean "Christmas Child", that means I get more presents!!!)

No comments: