Wednesday, December 6, 2006

All I want for Christmas...

I am on a quest for a Kitchen aid Standing Mixer. Let me restate that, a bargain price Kitchen aid. I don't want to pay $299.00, I don't even want to pay $200.00 I want to pay less! So I am now on the E-bay wagon and I keep getting kicked off! I realize that I need to quit getting on the website or I am gonna develop an addiction, I am headed for "My name is Natalie and I am an e-bay addict". I did win an auction one time, many years ago. I thought it would be easy but noooooooo. This is why it is not a good idea to have the Internet, to easy to get addicted to crap. Then again I have posted two blog in the last 24 hours. UGGGH "My name is Natalie and I am a blog addict" I think I need to get a cup of coffee, (another wonderful addiction) and get myself to cleaning my home. Anyway let me get back to my topic, my quest for a kitchen aid. Buying a new one is a big decision, almost like buying a new car. You have to pick the color and that is not an easy decision if you think about it. Do you want a new fad color? Remember when teal was cool, I do! I wore teal for a prom dress!lol Now there are so many colors, like blue and red and orange and sliver, etc... But what about in 5 years when your kitchen doesn't match the pink kitchen aid that you picked, what then? Do you get a fancy decal, like the flame decal? (I highly suggest you not buy a flame decal for a pink kitchen aid). My answer is this, pick the brown kitchen aid. Brown is cool! Brown goes with most kitchens, it matches stuff you find in the kitchen like brown sugar, chocolate pudding, and most kinds of meant when it is cooked. Brown also is the new pink, or at least it used to be, (I am not good at what is what). Brown also will go with the flame decal, which your husband will think is cool and then maybe he will want to cook more. So I guess i have decided that Brown rocks! E-bay bites! I rock! Teal used to rock! And most important pink and flames don't belong together. Also we learn that Natalie get obsessed with most anything! ( Especially with being awesome)

6 comments:

shane said...

I vote for the flame decal.

--flames are cool.

VanillaBean said...

I thought you would!lol

I bet you wish they made a ninja one!

shane said...

Oh, Oh, YEAH,,...

I vote for NINJAS!!!!

Heather said...

I would get one that was purple with a pirate decal on it because pirates are cooler!!

shane said...

@heather

Do you know why pirates are always missing and eye, a hand, or a leg?
Because that's what happens when you mess with a NINJA!

Ninjas Rule!!

Shelley said...

teal prom dress...mine was peach. UGH!!!!

Go with white or black for the kitchen aide--I'm so freaking boring--huh?