Monday, November 10, 2008

The first from the old

Why my husband rocks!
Submitted by Natalie on Mon, 2006-12-11 04:27.
Thanks for checking out my my new website. I won't be using the blog page anymore since Shane worked so hard to make me this site, which I must say is awesome! Eventually I will switch over the previous blogs I made, just so I have them. Give me a few days to get this site really going, but the books will each have their own forum, so that we can discuss them online with people who aren't in town, so tell people you know what book to read so we can get some great discussions. Didn't Shane do a kickbutt job! I worked so hard on this, ( I think he must like me). So thanks to Shane, my awesome ninja husband, you rock!

» read more | Natalie's blog | login to post comments

No comments: