Monday, November 10, 2008

A lot at once

My gorgeous girls!
Submitted by Natalie on Thu, 2006-12-21 05:26.
I have to take a moment to write about my girls, Ava and Kenendy. They are snuggled down in front of the tv and are being so sweet to each other. They really are good together. Kennedy just gave Ava a kiss and hug, just for being her sister. I hope this last through out their childhood. Ava likes her role as the big sis, she takes pride in telling me what Kennedy wants and/or needs. Kennedy I think understand Ava better than Shane or I and responds to Ava better than to Shane or I. I love my girls, they rock!

» Natalie's blog | 3 comments
Night By Elie Wiesel January Book Selection
Submitted by Natalie on Thu, 2006-12-21 02:57.
The chosen book for January is "Night" by Elie Wiesel. You can look on google for information about the book or past this info to see the book.
http://www.bookrags.com/Night_%28book%29

I haven't got the book yet but I'll post when I do about used prices. Also Amazon had it for those who order from there.

Good reading!

Natalie

» Natalie's blog | login to post comments
Give me a break!
Submitted by Natalie on Thu, 2006-12-14 17:13.
I think someone is trying to get some good press going for herself.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,26334,1568871,00.html

» Natalie's blog | 1 comment
Twelve Oaks Chatroom
The Twelve Oaks Community Chat Room
» 1 comment
Address, Please!
Submitted by Natalie on Tue, 2006-12-12 02:35.
Hi Everyone,
It is the time of year when address are needed. Please post your address along with the names and age of children( if you got some, if not go ahead and make some up just for fun!) Thanks, a lot

Natalie

» Natalie's blog | 7 comments
Ninjas or Pirates?
Submitted by Shane on Mon, 2006-12-11 06:13.
Ninjas
22% (2 votes)
Pirates
78% (7 votes)
Total votes: 9
» 8 comments

No comments: