Friday, November 21, 2008

What the heck!

I went to big lots today for the first time in a long time. As I tried to grab the cart to put Nova in I noticed they were chained to one another. At first I thought "Maybe they do this so they can bring them in easier and forget to unlock the chain", but next I noticed the coin slot. They want a DEPOSIT for the carts! WTF??? When did they start happening and is this going to the be new thing all the stores are doing? If so then let me tell you they are going to have some pissed people mainly the ones like me who never have change on them. Not using cash as much as reduced the amount of change in my pocket or in actuality the bottom of my purse. Therefore now I have to remember to bring a darn quarter just to get the cart to buy their merchandise. WTF?

I just can't get over this.

BTW as and FYI I went to my super secret change stash and now it's in my purse so that I am prepared.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Seriously, what is this world coming to?
Sheesh.